In this challenging year, SPE members have continued to inspire and support each other locally, regionally, and globally.
SPE has evolved to provide unparalleled insights, shared expertise, life-long learning and community strength to fuel the success of our members and the future of the industry. As a member, you are part of that!
Renew your 2022 SPE membership to keep your valuable member benefits.
• Access the latest briefs and features on E&P technology advancements across SPE publications including JPT®
• Network and knowledge sharing opportunities at both global and local levels including your SPE local section.
• Access to 220,000+ technical documents in OnePetro®, the multisociety, online library.
• Discover information on new technologies or build your reputation by submitting a paper for publication.
• Industry-wide technical conferences to in-depth training courses that bring together professionals from around the world.
• Deepen your expertise and engage with other professionals in your field through our continuing education programs.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the place for oil and gas professionals.
SPE provides unparalleled insights, shared expertise, life-long learning and community strength to fuel the success of our members and the future of the industry. By becoming a member, you are part of that!
We know it can be difficult making the case for membership to your manager. The justification template here can help you highlight how an SPE membership will benefit you and your company.